Surprising Ways To Tame Combination Skin By Beauty Salon Great Missenden – Call Us On 01494 865005
Ask anybody with combination skin, it can be a nightmare! With both oily and dry conditions, you really have to treat both for your skin to be happy. That’s not as hard as it sounds, thankfully.
Combination skin can have:
- Pores that look larger than normal, because they’re more open
- Shiny skin
Our skincare products are designed for all skin types. And that means we can effectively treat combination skin without a lot of hassle. Set up a skin consult and share with us your challenges. We’ll tailor a home care program just for you.
Also consider these tips for taming combination skin. You might find them surprising. Be sure to bring your questions with you to your consult:
• Exfoliate regularly. This will reduce oil production, clear pores and remove drier, flaky skin. And your make-up will perform better, too! But how much exfoliating do you need? Once we see your skin and its condition, we can guide you there.
• Use a toner. And no, we aren’t talking Sea Breeze or benzoyl peroxide. These products strip your skin. Go with a toner that has real science behind it like our line. Our toners have anti-inflammatory agents, vitamin C and soothing ingredients that nourish and balance combination skin.
• Embrace oils. Surprised? Your skin is composed of oil and its constantly seeking to balance oil production properly. Using “oil free” products just encourage your skin to rush in and make more, as well as blemishes and breakouts. Use a high end oil which has vitamin E and essential fatty acids on the drier areas of your skin. Again, we can counsel you further on this.
• Use an all natural mineral make-up line. This will keep the dry and oily parts of your skin in harmony.
Be patient. It may take three months for changes to occur. However, we have other treatments that can cut that waiting period down dramatically. Be sure to ask us about them!
Surprising Ways To Tame Combination Skin – Call Us On 01494 865005