As autumn gradually makes its way into the colder days of winter, we pull on thicker socks and grab our favourite boots. Love it or hate it, winter is on its way!
So what can you do to prepare for the chilly days ahead? Put self-care at the top of your list!
1. Increase your vitamin D. Sunlight levels are less in the winter, but get as much of it as you can and increase your vitamin D. It helps to increase energy levels.
2. Change up your skincare products. Skin needs richer, more nourishing products to protect it from colder temperatures. We can help you there.
3. Buy fresh flowers! The vibrant colours of a Spring bouquet add freshness and cheer to any room.
4. Review your make-up colours. What about a new look? We’ll match winter shades with easy, make-up techniques that are perfect for you.
5. Wear bright colours. It’s hard to feel down with vibrant splashes of colour. And it’s fun!
6. Keep getting pedicures. Regular pedicures boost your immunity and make you feel happier.
7. Exercise. Yes, indeed. Get that blood and serotonin pumping! It’s a sure cure for the winter blues.
8. Get a manicure. A splash of bright polish on hardworking hands is an instant pick-me-up. Manicures also give your hands a moisture boost while relaxing you at the same time.
9. Watch your cravings. When serotonin levels are low, your body craves carbohydrates, especially high sugar foods like junk food and soda. Go for protein instead.
10. Get a spray tan. Keep that sun kissed look all through winter. It will keep you smiling all season long!
Sail through the upcoming cold season. Take care of yourself and let us be your partner in keeping you healthy and happy!
Call Us On 01494 865005