You may not think about it much, but eyebrows can make or break your entire look! You can have gorgeous eye make-up, but it’s completely ruined if your brows look like a hairy beast!
Of course, there is the other end of the spectrum, waxing brows too thin. Today’s style is a full, natural-looking brow. Extremely thin brows are a stark contrast and look very unnatural.
Because eyebrows are so important to your face and your overall look, it’s really important to have a trained professional wax them.
Here’s what we look at before we ever touch your brows:
1. The natural shape of your brow — It’s best not to work against nature. Instead, we follow her lead.
2. Your face shape-The shape of your face is equally important to gorgeous brows. The wrong brow shape can make your face look more narrow, wider, or just plain flat!
3. The arch of your brow — Many people put the arch in the wrong place and that works against your whole look. We have a tried-and-true technique that always puts the arch exactly where it belongs.
4. Stopping point — It’s important to know just where to end your brow. You don’t want it too long or it will make your eye area look droopy. If they are too short, brows will look weirdly rectangular.
5. Plucking — We keep this to a bare minimum. Over plucking will eventually create a thin brow and you don’t want that. Only pluck once every 3 weeks.
Waxing that enhances your whole look takes skill, training, and experience, and that’s what we do best!
Call Us On 01494 865005