Beautiful Skin In 5 Minutes? By Beauty Salon Great Missenden – Call Us On 01494 865005
Seems too good to be true, doesn’t it? Well, before you write it off as just another pipe dream, take a look at the simple steps you can do to get your skin glowing.
Wear sunscreen all year. We simply can’t say this enough. If you want to minimize existing sun damage and prevent further damage to your skin, wear sunscreen. Choose a high SPF, even if you aren’t going to be outdoors a lot or the day is overcast.
We have moisturizers that already have a high quality SPF. Plus, we can help you choose one that’s perfect for your skin. No guessing games!
Use The Right Skin Care Products. Do you know the difference between dry skin and dehydrated skin? Products that are too heavy will make your skin break out, if you don’t understand these skin conditions.
Oily skin needs a moisturizer, but just like other skin conditions, it has to be very specific. The product should not make your skin feel oily. Giving your skin what it needs makes it glow! This is why a skin consult is so valuable.
Exfoliate And Mask. These are both terrific anti-aging steps! You can easily exfoliate in the shower and add masking once on the weekend. Done!
Don’t forget to choose plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as lean proteins in your diet. These are great skin rejuvenators. Processed foods really wreck your skin!
It really doesn’t take a lot of effort to get your skin glowing; it just takes good habits repeated over and over again.
If you stray, don’t worry. That’s called life! Just get back on the right path tomorrow.
Beautiful Skin In 5 Minutes? – Call Us On 01494 865005
The 8 Super Foods For Beautiful Skin
Good diet aids in having great skin. We all know that junk food can cause acne, but did you know that there are also foods that can give you gorgeous looking skin?
Here are the top 8 foods you need to have smooth, healthy skin:
1. Avocados – They are a good source of biotin and can help prevent dry skin and brittle hair and nails. They can also hydrate parched skin if you apply it topically.
2. Green Tea – Rich in polyphenols that act as antioxidants, they protect cells and body chemicals against damage caused by free radicals, and help prevent cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
3. Tomatoes – The lycopene-rich tomato is considered a high-carotenoid fruit which help slow down cellular damage from free radicals. A study showed that tomato paste combined with olive oil, when applied daily, also helped prevent sunburn.
4. Salmon – Considered to slow down the aging process, salmon contains astaxanthin, a carotenoid that improves skin elasticity, so you’ll have fewer fine lines.
5. Eggs – Protein helps repair cells that have suffered free radical damage. Eggs, a complete source of protein, also contain biotin, an essential vitamin that protects against dry skin.
6. Pomegranate – When applied topically, this antioxidant-rich fruit may help skin create more collagen, while speeding healing.
7. Walnuts – Omega-3s are great for the skin and walnuts are a rich source of it. They help put shine in your hair and aid in making skin smoother and younger looking.
8. Beans – Another protein source, legumes help repair cells that have suffered free radical damage. During digestion, protein breaks down into amino acids, the building blocks of cells. Amino acids help to speed the repair and regeneration of skin cells and collagen.
Give your skincare products a hand. With these foods, you can significantly improve the quality of your skin.
Call Us Now On 01494 865005
Beautiful Skin In One Treatment
The summer sun can really deplete your skin of vitamins, minerals, water and oxygen. That’s why it can look dry and dull. And there’s no room for that ever!
When your skin can’t get enough oxygen:
- Pores enlarge so they can breathe
- Skin breaks out to flush out toxins
- Collagen and elastin break down causing wrinkles
- Broken capillaries occur
As we get older, the ability to absorb oxygen lessens. Dehydration gets worse, skin gets rougher, flakier and those dreaded fine lines and wrinkles begin.
Why not take a cue from celebrities like Sandra Sully? She opts for a Hydra Facial to plump up her skin and infuse it with oxygen, vitamins, minerals, and water—just what your skin needs.
Unlike other “advanced” treatments, a Hydra Facial does not hurt and it does not have any side effects.
Enjoy a youthful glow every day and know that in the 24-48 hours following your Hydra Facial, your skin will actually look even better!
That will keep the neighbors guessing.
Call Us On 01494 865005
You Too Can Have Beautiful, Luxurious Skin
If you think only the rich and famous can have gorgeous skin, you’re wrong. Intense Pulsed Light can give you the skin you’ve always dreamed of.
IPL therapy rejuvenates, restores and smoothes out uneven skin tone, reducing or eliminating a great number of age-related problems.
With IPL, the light marches right past your epidermis which is the outer layer of your skin. Then, it gently heats the cells of your dermis, the deeper layer of your skin. The different wavelengths of light go after its target like age-spots or broken capillaries.
While the heat is repairing the damage, it’s also commanding your skin to produce new collagen and connective tissue. So the down time is practically non-existent!
Extremely cost-effective, IPL is not invasive, can make a dramatic difference in your skin and how you think of yourself.
Call Us On 01494 865005
Snacking For Beautiful Skin
By Beauty Salon Great Missenden
Call Us On 01494 865005
Snacking For Beautiful Skin By Beauty Salon Great Missenden – Call Us On 01494 865005
Did you know that snacking can actually be good for your skin? The trick is to eat the right foods every few hours to keep your blood sugar stable for fewer breakouts, rashes, and wrinkles.
What’s the secret? Well, for starters, do NOT skip meals! This just makes you tired and causes your body to store fat. When you finally do eat, your blood sugar goes sky high and your insulin level rises. And that means more oil production and the release of more male sex hormones. (In case you’re wondering, that’s a bad thing!)
Now before you run out and buy a bunch of rice cakes and pretzels, which break down quickly in your body, know this. The best snacks for your skin contain fiber, protein, and healthy fats, allowing you to maintain a steady blood sugar level.
Does that mean snacking has to be boring? Only if you consider strawberries dipped in dark chocolate boring! Include small packs of dried cherries and almonds, too.
Love your skin and it will love you back!
Snacking For Beautiful Skin – Call Us On 01494 865005